What is Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb classified as an adaptogen which means that it can help manage stress and anxiety. Which in America, and the rest of the world, is one of the most common “ailments” known. From work to caring for children to everyday events that cause our blood to boil, consumers have started to turn to Ashwagandha.
What is it used for?
Stress and Anxiety:
- A recent study shows Ashwagandha reduces symptoms and helps the body adapt to stress and anxiety.
- In the 60 day study, “69% showed a reduction in anxiety and insomnia compared to just 11% that got the placebo.” See the Study Here.
- “In a 6-week study, 80% reported a reduction in anxiety.” See the Study Here.
More potential health benefits attributed to Ashwagandha may include...
- Fighting Depression
- Reducing Blood Sugar Levels
- Anti-Cancer Properties
- Boosts Testosterone, Helps Build Muscle
- Reduces Inflammation
- Improve Memory
- Lower Cholesterol
Why combine it with CBD?
It’s already known and reported by users that CBD alone is a powerful anti-anxiety and stress-relieving cannabinoid found in the hemp plant. So, we decided that both these plant-based compounds should team up. Many already take both in individual supplements so combining them was a no brainer and helped us create one of the most powerful gummies for sleep/anxiety relief.
Go ahead, give it a try!
Inside the Gummy.
Each gummy contains 25mg CBD and 150mg Ashwagandha, specifically designed for daily use and helping to relieve stress and anxiety.